Hi all,

I've got Tomcat 5.5.9 running on SUSE Linux 9.2, followed tutorial at
http://www.coreservlets.com/Apache-Tomcat-Tutorial/ and got it up and
running, can see the Tomcat mainpage and run all bundled examples.
However when I try a trivial example with HTML forms Tomcat barfs:

===

An error occurred at line: 1 in the jsp file: /name.jsp
Generated servlet error:
UserData cannot be resolved or is not a type
===

Files webapps/tut/name.jsp and
webapps/tut/WEB-INF/classes/UserData.java are attached. Of course I've
got UserData.java compiled into .class at the same directory and
everything is readable for Tomcat.

What can be a reason for this error? Do I need to configure something
to let Tomcat know about this class?

I'm sorry for this newbie question - I'm sure it's something trivial
but I have experience with neither Tomcat nor JSP/servlets and am
basically stuck.

Thanks!

Goo