This is a bug that is fixed in 5.5.10+

Mark

Reynir Hubner wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to have one connector on tomcat 5.0.x open with secure="true"
with
out it being SSL or https. I just want request.isSecure() return true.
This is the setup for the connector :

  <Connector port="9020"

               debug="99" connectionTimeout="20000"

               disableUploadTimeout="true" secure="true" scheme="http"  />

The port is opened with out errors, but does never return anything, and
I see no errors in my log.
Am I missing out on something or is this a bug ?, It works fine with
tomcat 4.1.x.

Any suggestions ?
thanx
[EMAIL PROTECTED]