Liubomir

I have experienced the same problem.

Are you including any servlets in this JSP? Or are you using any filters? Any java type that has been pre-compiled locally, is what I am basically asking? If so, you will have a major/minor mismatch.Best to develop and compile to the same version you have running on the server.

Liubomir Dokov wrote:

Hi, I am using Tomcat and I have the following problem: when I develop
and test my
applications on my local computer everything is OK. But a few days
ago, when I
uploaded my .war file to the server where I host my domain something
is wrong. A request to the first(index.jsp) page returns nothing in
response. No exceptions, nothing. Just a blank page. I am using Tomcat
5.0.28 and JDK 1.5.0_02. On the server they have Tomcat 4.1 and JDK
1.4. I tried them locally and they work fine as well. Does anyone have
idea what's wrong? Months ago I had a similar issue with another web
application when upgrading
from Tomcat 5.0.28 to 5.5.8. It was working with 5.0.28 and a blank
page with the new one.

Another thing to consider is that I am using
Windows XP and on the server they are using Linux (Fedora Core). Could
this have something to do with my problem? Please, help!

--
Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling

We support OpenSource
Get Firefox!- The browser reloaded - http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
contact the sender and please delete all traces of this material from all
devices.