Hi all,

I'm trying the following , with Tomcat 5.5.12 ( Also with 5.0.30 ) ,
and after reading the request.getReader(), the
request.getParameter("param") is unusable, returning null.

I'm trying setting a mark in the BufferedReader, but the result it's the
same.

Any hint?

public void doPost(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response)
                        throws ServletException, IOException
{

        String line=null;
        BufferedReader br = request.getReader();
        br.mark(4096);
        while((line=br.readLine())!=null)
        {
                System.out.println("TBK:"+line);
        }
        br.reset();
        request.getRequestDispatcher("close").forward(request,response);
}

TIA

Mauricio Nuñez