If you want use javax.net.ssl you must have tomcat in a version upper or egal
to 5.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/10/2005 18:28:59 >>>
Hi, thanks!

I've got my own TrustManager/HostnameVerifier and it works when I use Apache's
SecureWebServer and SecureXmlRpcClient. I'm not using javax.net.ssl, but
instead com.sun.net.ssl - couldn't make it work with javax.net.ssl. Is the code
below necessary for the servlet as well? Thought Tomcat has got all the
information about trusted certificates in its keystore.