HI  Andoni,
        Thanks for the reply, It uses association that too unidirectional, I
have seen the option in sun forum as have you explained to me. I tried to
compile classes like this for just to get that error. This scenario won't
compile, It gave me a error saying "cycling inheritence".
Do you know any other scenarios which could cause this problem.

Thanks,
Jagadish

Andoni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Jagadish,

Do you have a drawing of all your inheritance relationships? This error seems
to be caused by a circular inheritance relationship i.e.:

class ClassOne extends ClassTwo {
}

class ClassTwo extends ClassOne {
}

Obviously there could be many more than two classes involved so it may be best
to draw out the class tree. Specially if it is complicated.

Hope that helps.

Andoni.