Hello,

when I look in the manager/status page I sometimes see threads in status
keep-alive that are
very old, have atm some which are 70700177ms old, which is over 19 hours.

These threads have no longer any connection to the apache server, which invoked
them, as
I restarted the responsible apache processes yesterday.

Is there a timout configuration I can put in my server.xml to do so?

I found some directives for mod_jk and workers.properties, but after restarting
the
apache service the connection is lost and the tomcat should timeout those
threads
himself.

I checked the session timeout from manager/sessions?path=/ and it tells me that
it is
set to 30 minutes, but >19 hours for those threads is multiple times of 30
minutes.

And these threads aren't reused for new connections, they stay and idle till I
restart the tomcat service.

Any hints or suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Marcus

--

Punishment becomes ineffective after a certain point.  Men become
insensitive.