I cannot believe what I have done to myself, cuz I remember this from the
HOWTO very well. It seemed for me that this would be a problem in case the
../jk directory wasn't in the right place. But I admit (and right now feel
that I waisted my time... ) when I read it now, I certainly see what is meant.
Well, thanks for the efoort anyway.