hi!

my problem is, that i have a 'virtual' url that is
a servlet, and a mapping from that virtual url
to a 'real' url outside of the servletcontext.

i want the user never to use or bookmark the
'real' url but allways the 'virtual'.
the .forward()-method would be a cool solution to
manage this, but unfortunately the 'real' urls are not
in the context, and forward() doesn`t work with
absolute urls.

if i use sendRedirect() instead, the user sees the
'real' url, and thats bad for my application.

is there a possibility to approach the desired behavior
(allways 'virtual' urls)?

i would be delighted to get some suggestions, tricks ...

many thanks in advance!

basti