Howdy

I have looked at the docs, faq and gone throught the list archive, but not
found a solution to my particular problem.

I have installed tc 3.2.1 on a win2k prof machine with iis 5, running tomcat
out of process.

I can run tomcat with no problems as a service or as a stand alone
executable.

I can also load isapi_redirect.dll as a ISAPI filter and it shows the green
light.

I have tripple checked that the right permissions have been setup on the
virtual directory /jakarta, and that it includes execute permissions.

Can anyone please help me or point me in the right direction.

I get an file not found error when run the examples, BUT I get NO ERROR when
I run http://localhost:8080/examples/jsp/index.html.

Thanks

Rob

Now for the problem details:

When from my browser I call "http://localhost/examples/jsp/index.html";, I
get the followinf out put:

        Not Found (404)
        Original request: /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll

        Not found request: /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll

Web Logfile has the following:

12:52:51 127.0.0.1 W3SVC1 80 GET /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll 401
12:52:51 127.0.0.1 W3SVC1 80 GET /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll 200

The output from tomcat:

        2001-05-23 03:05:41 - Ctx(  ): 404 R(  + /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll
+ null) null