Title: SSL support for Tomcat 3.2.1 with IIS
I know this is in the archives somewhere but I cannot find it.

Is there a problem when running the Tomcat wrapper jk_nt_service.exe with JDK/JRE 1.3?  If I remember correctly, the problem is that if you start the service and then you log out of NT, the service is shutdown.  And, supposedly, this is not a problem when using JDK/JRE 1.3.

If this is indeed a problem, are there any suggestions as to how to run tomcat as a service in the JDK/JRE 1.3 environment?  Has anyone had luck with the JavaService app?

thanks,
ron