From: Gerald Koh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 1:24 PM
To: Tomcat User
Subject: how to put jsp files in regular apache root?

Hi, I have redhat 7.1 running apache 1.3.19 and tomcat 3.2.2. right now it
is working, but there are a few outstanding issues. Please keep my
newbieness in mind when answering:

1. I think tomcat is serving the static pages as well as the jsps.  There
are directions on how to change this, but read #2 first.
2. the jsp's currently need to reside in the webapps directory, I think.  I
need to hold the jsps in the same directory as the html. Can I do this?

Thanks in advance!

Gerald Koh  |  Site Building  |  Tumo Solutions  |  Vail, Colorado
v: 970.949.4111 x15   |  e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

"The only source of knowledge is experience" -  Albert Einstein