Hello,

I'm getting ready to setup tomcat and Apache on seperate machines.  Before
getting started on that project, on my development machine, I set the
default "DocumentRoot" for apache to a different directory (for static
content) than my webapp (which will eventually sit on a different machine).

I'd like to have my "login.jsp" be my default document, but was only able to
get it to work by putting a "dummy" login.jsp in the HTML directory...
Otherwise, Apache would just show a normal index of the directory...

Is this the only way to get this to work?  Or am I missing somthing?  BTW,
I'm on Tomcat 3.2.1 and Apache 1.3.19...

Thanks for any ideas.

Cheers,

Scott