>       Not to get into a great big argument over OS version commercial
>products, but if OS projects expect to be taken with the same
>consideration
>as commercial they have to accept to be compared across the board. This
>includes documentation. You can't just pick and choose the
>battles you want
>to fight.

Could we close this thread positively ?

We all know that tomcat documentation is incomplete and we need help
in that area.

Tomcat IS AN OPENSOURCE project with a big user community,
Jon Stevens recently reported more than 50-100k downloads / month.

Everybody could be involved in the project, and not necessary
developpers. I'm sure there is around potentials documentation
redactors.

So who will be interested in working on the Tomcat Documentation ?