Even without your actual entries, I can tell you that your problem
is probably due to you adding the filter to the wrong IIS instance or that
you don't have your uriworkermap.properites set up correctly.

        For the first one, the filter only works on the server that you add
the filter to.  If you have virtual servers and you want Tomcat on all of
them, you need to add the filter to all of them.

        For the second one, look at your file and remember that you can only
use an asterisk at the beginning or end of a URL, not both, and not in the
middle.

        Randy