I am new to the mailing list, so sorry if this
question has been asked before.  I have been doing
most my development on a Windows 98 box and setting up
Apache, Tomcat and Mysql was a snap, but I am trying
to setup a Linux server and it has been a pain so far.
 I know my way around the Linux operating system, but
for some reason I can't get all the pieces to work
together properly.  I was wondering if there is any
big benefit to running Apache, Tomcat and Mysql on
Linux over Windows NT server.  I plan to buy Windows
NT server if I can't get this setup tonight.

Thanks in advance,

-- Chad