Your a life saver...

Works a treat....

and with a deadline of tomorrow fits in perfectly.

Cheers

Lee

|--------+--------------------------->
|        |          "Matias          |
|        |          Bahlenberg"      |
|        |          <matias.bahlenber|
|        |          [EMAIL PROTECTED]>       |
|        |                           |
|        |          09/27/01 09:43 AM|
|        |          Please respond to|
|        |          tomcat-user      |
|        |                           |
|--------+--------------------------->

>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                        |
  |       cc:
                                                        |
  |       Subject:     Re: HTTP Status 500 - Now Exception

Hi Lee,

The return value is an array of certificates:

        java.security.cert.X509Certificate[] certArray
= (java.security.cert.X509Certificate[])
                    request.getAttribute
("javax.servlet.request.X509Certificate");

// Matias