jGuru maintains FAQs and Forums on Servlets, JSP, and Tomcat (as well as
many other Java topics).  Here is an automated update on recent postings to
Tomcat-related FAQs.  Please direct flames and feedback to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

 - Alex

need it? get it. tools, code and tutorials for open-standards based development.

Stay informed with dW's weekly email newsletter
http://www.jguru.com/misc/register_devworks.jsp?src=notify

Hi.  You asked to be notified weekly when certain jGuru.com items get new entries.

You can shut email notification off at the FAQ home
page(s) or:

  http://www.jguru.com/guru/notifyprefs.jsp

++ Servlets FAQ: http://www.jguru.com/faq/Servlets

Is there any way to change/set owner of a file that is uploaded, before it's saved to
the filesystem?
        http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=543979

++ Tomcat FAQ: http://www.jguru.com/faq/Tomcat

Is commercial support available for Tomcat?
My company is interested in purchasing technical support (24x7) for Tomcat (on
Solaris). Does anybody know of any organisation able to offer a support service?
(please post reply here and also email to me [EMAIL PROTECTED])
        http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=544502

Tomcat and WebDav Security
I am attempting to configure Tomcat's WebDav application
(http://localhost:8080/webdav) to allow everyone to view the directory.  However I
need authorized users to be able to edit the content of the directory.
        http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=544213