From: Bob Byron [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 10:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Ordering of parameters in HTTPRequest Object

Sean,

Did you find a solution to the parameter ordering issue of a form?  I
am interested in receiving the parameters in order.  I want to make
a generic servlet that emails forms to me and maintains the order
of the fields on the form.  Nothing is "dependent", but aesthetically
it works out better if I just use the order from the form.  It seems
a shame that the servlet API discards the data.  (At least that is
what I gathered from the previous thread.)

Thank You,
Bob Byron