From: Tomas Nilsson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 10:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Problems with TOMCAT_HOME during installation

Hey,

I have followed the provided installation instructions but when I try to
run the startup script from the DOS prompt I get the following message:

"c:\jakarta-tomcat-3.3\conf" not found.
Unable to locate Tomcat's "conf" directory, check the value of TOMCAT_HOME

I executed the script while standing in the jakarta-tomcat-3.3\bin catalog.

I would really appreciate any help!

Cheers,

Tomas