Hi!

We have been using JServ/Apache for a long long time. Since JServ is not
supported anymore we need to upgrade to Tomcat/Apache to be able to use
JSPs.

We want to keep our existing URLs (/servlet/) and have the possibility
to have JSPs in the htdocs folder. We want the following mappings:

/servlet/ -> Tomcat
/*.jsp    -> Tomcat
All of the rest should be served by Apache as defined in httpd.conf.

Question: Which combination of Tomcat/Apache module can be used to
achieve this?
Tomcat 3.2/3.3/4.0? mod_jk/mod_webapp?