Hi everyone,

I want to install the warp connector into an apache...under linux
So far so good :)

I couldn't find a good documentation for this :(

I have made the following steps:

1) install apache

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache \
 --enable-module=so \
 --enable-module=rewrite \
 --enable-rule=SHARED_CORE
make
make install

2) install tomcat which runs well as a standalone

3) I copied mod_webapp.so in the libexec folder

4) in httpd.conf

LoadModule mod_webapp libexec/mod_webapp.so

ClearModuleList

AddModule mod_env.c
AddModule mod_so.c
AddModule mod_log_config.c
AddModule mod_mime.c
AddModule mod_negotiation.c
AddModule mod_status.c
AddModule mod_include.c
AddModule mod_autoindex.c
AddModule mod_dir.c
AddModule mod_cgi.c
AddModule mod_asis.c
AddModule mod_imap.c
AddModule mod_actions.c
AddModule mod_userdir.c
AddModule mod_alias.c
AddModule mod_access.c
AddModule mod_auth.c
AddModule mod_setenvif.c
AddModule mod_webapp.c
AddModule mod_rewrite.c

5) when I start  ./apachectl configtest
I get the following error:

Syntax error on line 210 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Can't locate API module structure `mod_webapp' in file
/usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_webapp.so:
/usr/local/apache/libexec/libhttpd.so: undefined symbol: mod_webapp

What I do wrong?
Can anybody help me?
Any help would be great for me.

Th