[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

> Chetna Bhatt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/14/2002 08:47:44 PM
>
> Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> To:   Tomcat Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> cc:
>
> Subject:  Re: Integrating TC 4.0 with Apache 1.3.12
>
> Hi,
> Thanks for the help.....but there is still one problem......suppose if i
> have a
> html form and in the action tag i give the following:
> http://191.1.24.15/chetna/Test.jsp
>
> then it says that page cannot be found 404 error. I hope that i have done
> the
> necessary changes mentioned down.
>
> Whoops! I see what you mean by calling .jsp from an html. Ofcourse you can
> submit form data to a jsp! The above error may occur to a number of
> reasons. Checking the logs will help. If you are still stuck, post the logs
> here. Someone in the mailing list could shed some light.
>
> Thanks in advance
> regards
>
> Hope this helps.
> Thanks.
> RS
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

> > PLATFORM: WINDOWS NT SERVER
> >
> > have gone thru documents and was able to configure Apache and TC with
> > mod_webapp.so
> > I hope the configuration whcih i did was correct:
> > I installed the mod_weabb.so in the modules directory of Apache, copied
> > the libapr.dll under Apache directory and in the httpd.cong file the
> > following lines were added:
> >
> > LoadModule webapp_module modules/mod_webapp.so
> > AddModule mod_webapp.c
> > WebAppConnection warpConnection warp 191.1.24.15:8080

Hum hum...
Just below yu're describing the Connector Apache gonna work with to
communicate with Tomcat.
    This Port Number doesn't match the Port Number on wich Apache or Tomcat
are runnin'.
It just feets the Communication Port Number; that is 8008 ! So the good way is

WebAppConnection conn       warp    localhost:8008

Where conn is the name of the communication connector, warp is the model (
ithink maybe the classname ?)
designed in Tomcat and localhost in that case the name of the server on wich
Tomcat is installed.

Sure yu can replace it by either an IP address or a DNS name like 191.1.24.15

So in yur conf.

WebAppConnection conn       warp    191.1.24.15:8008

Should work.

After that yu case declare the context yu declared in Tomcat
For example TestZone

WebAppDeploy     TestZone   conn    /TestZone

That yu will handle with

http://server:80/servlet/TestZone

Or AnyName without /servlet/ if yu override the Tomcat's default web.xml file
with yur WEB-INF/web.xml
personnal web application web.xml file...

Hope this 'll help

Jean-Luc BEAUDET :O)