Chad,
Although I have added the activation, mail and pop3 JAR files to the CLASSPATH,
TOMCAT_HOME/lib, $TOMCAT_HOME/common/lib, $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/app/WEB-INF/lib I
could run my application, but when I press a button to send the mail,  I got an error
message on the console and the mail is not sended... I think the wrong thing
is the Tomcat configuration, isn't it? and not the libraries you need.

The error is the follow:
                javax.mail.NoSuchProviderException: No provider for Address type:
rfc822

Has anyone seen this?
Could anyone else fixed this?

Nancy.