> > I was just looking at the JSP Tag Life Cylcle diagram and had the following
> > question.
> > The "doEndTag" flows into a decision block that states "use t yet another
> > time".
> >
> > In what case is the tag re-evaluated (i.e., the decision block returning
> > yes)? I have
> > a tag that is somehow being invoked twice when I want it to be invoked once.

[SNIP]

> Which specific diagram (in which document) are you looking at?  I don't
> see anything like this on the lifecycle diagrams in the JSP 1.2 spec.

I think he is refering to JSP TagLib diagrams, I believe they can be found in official
JSP specification. The IterationTag has the ability to re-evaluate the body. While the
ability is interesting, I cannot answer Pavel's question - when it is supposed to be
used. OTOH, I (still) haven't gotten into some serious JSP work.

Nix.