I'm using Apache 1.3.20 and Tomcat 4.0.2. I've tried
my level best to make mod_webapp work for me. But I
had very little luck to make it run, Apache couldn't
find many static files!

I heard mod_jk is another (probably, a better) option.
Can some body direct me to a link where I can find the
appropriate documentation of mod_jk for Windows.

Thanks in advance.

-Surya