Good morning,

 It is my understanding that if I set multiple virtual hosts up in Apache
1.3.22/webapp module, for tomcat 4.0.1, the WebAppConnection directive for the virtual
host section needs to contain a different port for the app to deploy.  This port
corresponding to the port set in server.xml.

     Question,

      If I want multiple virtual hosts, how do I set up the server.xml to listen to
multiple ports?

     Can I have multiple connectors under one serverice name?  For example:

<Server port="8005" shutdown"SHUTDOWN" debug="0">
        <Service name="Tomcat-Apache">
                <!-- for virtual host 1 -->
                <Connector="org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnector"
                 enableLookups="false" acceptCount="10" debug="0"/>

                <!-- for Virtual host 2 -->
                <Connector="org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnector"
                 enableLookups="false" acceptCount="10" debug="0"/>

       then the rest of the config...bla bla bla....

I have not been able to get this to work??  I have seen Named Based Virtual hosts
work, but I want just Virtual Hosts.  Each domain will have their own ip address.

    I am stuck, can anyone offer any ideas that I might have over looked???

Thanks again,

-chad