Hi all.

PostgreSQL 7.2
PostgreSQL JDBC 7.2
Tomcat 4.0.1

Problem: When I try to lookup a resource regularely (I think) defined, I get
"null". The JDBC resource is defined as per Tomcat docs and general advice on
this list.

I have made some test, I can lookup the following:

java:comp
java:comp/env
java:comp/env/jdbc

But when I try "java:jdbc/env/jdbc/AddressBookDB" I get "null". The resource in
question should be OK.

Is there a way to see what goes on in Tomcat's JNDI tree? Some sort of JNDI browser?

Nix.