--- NIVET Rémi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Try /usr/ucb/ps auxww
>
> Rémi.

As I was saying: this is fine until the process gets swapped out at which point
ps reports the process as [java], no matter how many 'w's you specify - no one
has been able to tell me a workaround for this. Thus, options seems to be:

- killall 0 <pid> although I'm not sure (yet) how to capture TC's pid
- use wget to check the server from a client perspective...

cam