> I am running Tomcat 3.3 on Tru64 UNIX 4.0F (ES40 dual CPU, 1.5 GB Memory).
> Tomcat crashed when 7 users were logged in - any suggestions/ clues ?

Maybe it has nothing to do with it, but in my expirience, Tru64 v4.0F is a very shitty
version. A much more stable one is 4.0D. There is nothing on Java, though, but C
compiler was known to seg_fault, AdvFS has been *degraded*. BTW, that was the first
Compaq's release of DEC OSF/1, a.k.a. Digital UNIX, a.k.a. Tru64 UNIX.

To these days, Compaq has managed to destroy one of the most advanced HW platforms and
the OS, but that is another story.

Try to downgrade your system to Digital UNIX 4.0D or try to move to 5.1A. 4.0F is
quicksand.

Nix.