Hello,

I package my web app as a war file. Probelm is that I'd like to do all
initialization
in my war file. But my server configuration file (server.xml) need to
intialize the weapp
RDBM driver : "

                                         <Resource name="jdbc/myDB" auth="Container"
                                                type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>
                                        <ResourceParams name="jdbc/myDB">

                                        </ResourceParams>
".

So is there informations about how to package those servers
configurations informations
into a war to deploy my webapp without modifying server.xml ?

thanks.