Subject: Re: Website for Tomcat/Apache Integration...
From: Bruno V <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
I tried to search for guides and howto to install Tomcat and Apache WITH
a WARP connector (mod_webapp) or mod_jk

I will try to keep it up to date on
http://bruno.vernay.free.fr/HowTo/Apache-tomcat/bWebServer/references.html

I guess that there are better place for this kind of info, but didn't
find it.

Maybe it should be on the Tomcat site to avoid an explosion of the
mailing list ?

By the way, the mailing list should be separated by "installation &
configuration" and "web application" ... if possible ...

It's amazing how often this question come to the list. I wonder if I am
right to post my same response every time ?