Phupha Punyapotasakul/MIS/RY-CPP/Petro wrote:

> I decide to use JSP develop web-base app for customer but I
> don't want Customer to see source code.

Use Jasper: $CATALINA_HOME/bin/jspc.sh to compile all JSP pages to Java sources
for their equivalent Servlets. Use JDK's "javac" to compile them to binary
servlets. Use some "java obfuscator" to make the code unreadable :-).

The only thing that is needed is to make all neccessary servlet mappings in
web.xml. In newest versions Jasper will even do that for you.

Nix.