Ekkehard Gentz wrote:

> hi,
> who can tell me, how to configure the connection
> between apache 2.0 an Apache 4.0.3 using the
> warp connector
>
> the tomcat doc tells me something about the
> warp connector, but I think thats not all
>
> we want to build an environment with
> Tomcat 4.0.3 with one webapp
> about 500 users running this webapp
> (JSP-pages with OODB database FastObjects)
>
> we want to test if using the apache to serve
> all the gifs, images, pdfs, static html-files,
> is faster then tomcats built-in http

Then you donæt want WARP, at this time. WARP, realised through mod_webapp for
Apache, doesn't support separating static and dynamic content of a web
application context. That was supported in mod_jk. You migh want to try building
mod_jk2 for Apache2. One word of caution, use the latest Apache release, 2.0.36.
I couldn't get mod_webapp to work on 2.0.35, some threading issues.

Nix.