Yes..

> What changes were made?  I've looked around quite a bit and
> all I've been
> able to find is the binaries.  If anyone knows where I could
> find some more
> detailed documentation, source code or would be able to give
> me some more
> info, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks.

It's currently on preAlpha state, it's reaching alpha at good pace.. :)
you can find more info by downloading jakarta-tomcat-connectors from CVS
and looking at jk/native2 dir.. or by visiting
<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native2/>
just now the docs are at much brief.. :)..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega