Hi, Cindy

> >Yes, and it should work - but it doesn't. For most of us, DataSource is
null and nothing apperas in the logs.

> Question: where is your JDBC driver currently located? I got the same
result until I moved it from WEB_INF/lib/ to >$CATALINA_HOME/common/lib/

thanks for your hint. I moved my driver to $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib/. But
it makes no difference. There is still no connection to the DB. :-((

Anyone else with better testing results?

Rainer