Please post the log you get when starting tomcat just to be sure..

What i say is that by default the Coyote/JK2 ajp13 port is 8019 no 8009,
regarles of what is on server.xml, because jk2 uses jk2.propeties in
addition to server.xml, and there by default the JK2 port is 8019..

To be able to use isapi_redirector.dll with jk2 you shopuld change the
por in workers.properties for ajp13 to 8019..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega