Sorry, sent it to the wrong group.
Would you mind asking it when I post it to STRUTS-USER?

Thanks, Rainer

> This looks like a Struts-related question, rather than Tomcat.  You might
> do better asking it on the STRUTS-USER mailing list (subscription
> information for all Jakarta mailing lists is available at
> <http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html>).
>
> Craig
>

> On Tue, 9 Jul 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 11:39:51 +0200
> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To: Tomcat Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Subject: ActionServlet question
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a general problem in understanding a Action servlet.
> > Is the servelt always involved when I access the belonging URL?
> >
> > e.g.:
> >  <action      path="/trinkwasserform"
> >      type="trinkwasser.TrinkwasserInputAction"
> >      name="trinkwasserInputForm"
> >      scope="session"
> >      input="/application/datensteckbriefe/forms/form_trinkwasser.jsp">
> >   <forward name="success" path="/app/trinkwasserform?todo=speichern"/>
> >   <forward name="preview"
path="/application/datensteckbriefe/forms/form_trinkwasser_preview.jsp"/>
> >  </action>
> >
> > I access the *something*/trinkwasserform action. In that action I am
logging a text to the serverlog. I am realy supprised that the logged text
showes up only once within the log!
> > Isn't the Action Class always processed when I call the URL (e.g.
/trinkwasserform ?)

> > thanks, Rainer

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> For additional commands, e-mail: