From: Jakarta Tomcat Newsgroup [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 11:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Tag Iterate and jsp:include

From: "Guido" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
Hi all, i'm having the following error message with a jsp under Tomcat 4.0.1
:  "Illegal to flush within a custom tag".
The code involved is :

<logic:iterate name="myBean" id="my_id" property="my_property"
    <jsp:include page="<%=my_id.getJspName()%>" />
</logic:iterate>

This error happens only in production environment, with all others
installations ( 4 ) of tomcat it works fine.

I'm very very sure the settings of the 5 environments are the same: Win2K +
MicrosoftIIS  + Tomcat 4.0.1.
Has someone any idea about this ?
Thank in advance,
    Guido Anselmi