Hello Again,

Can anybody share a copy of their mod_jk.conf file, workers.properties, and
server.xml that has Tomcat 4.0.1 and Apache2 or Apache 1.3.x running, I
would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks. Walter B.

> Ok,
>
>       I now have several compiled versions of mod_jk.so thanks to everyone
> for contributing to that.  I am lost again though, what is the next step
> in
> this process to get Apache and Tomcat connected?  I believe it is using
> the
> make file or apxs on the .so to get it on board with Apache, so in the
> Make
> files I have, they all reference /include in JDK and /libexec in apache, I
> know I have asked before to no avail, what are these equivalents in Apache
> 2
> and Java 1.3 and up?  Thanks. Trask.
>

> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail transmission may
contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of
the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.
Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for
your compliance. Copyright (c) 2002 CIGNA