Howdy,
Downloaded, playing with it now.  Looks good so far ;)

What do people thing about adding the date/time to the "Starting service
..." and "Stopping service ..." messages in Catalina.out?  e.g.
"Starting service Tomcat-Standalone at 2002-07-23 13:30" ?  I'd like
that.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics