Actually there is no default password. You will have to change  the user
configuration file to set the login and password as you wish.
Also, the roles have to be set. To manage everything set the following
roles: Standard, Manager.
My tomcat-users.xml looks like this ...

<user name="mgrLogin" password="mgrPass" roles="standard, manager" />

Regards,
John.