From: Turner, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 12:10 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: mod_jk for Tomact 4.0.4/Apache 2.0 on Solaris 8

>From /some/path/to/connector/src/jk/native, try this:

[root@localhost]# ./configure --with-apxs=/some/path/to/apache2/bin/apxs
--with-java-home=${JAVA_HOME}
[root@localhost]# make

This should dump mod_jk.so binaries for Apache 1.3 and Apache 2.0 in their
respective directories, apache-1.3 and apache-2.0.

I don't have access to a Solaris box at the moment, so I can't try it, but
it should work.  Ant is optional, and in my experience, not the cleanest way
to compile the connectors.

John Turner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]