Hi,

I launch Tomcat 3.2 as a thread in a java application. The tomcat logs
appear in a window of my application. My problem is that I need to launch an
action as soon as Tomcat is ready to receive requests and not before.

Is there a way to ask tomcat if he has ended to launch itself ? Or if he has
terminated on an error ? I would like to avoid to read the stdout and stderr
of tomcat and to look for a string indicating that it is the end.

Thanks in advance

Florian BARBERA
COFRAMI
à AIRBUS FRANCE - Guynemer