Hi all,

Currently I'm developing a redirect valve but I was wondering if it's
possible to have nested tags inside a valve? Like

<valve class="foo.bar.RedirectValve">
        <redirect pattern="" target=""/>
        <redirect pattern="" target=""/>
</valve>

If so - could some of you help me and point to some documentation etc.
where I can gather further information?!

Best regards,

Jens Andersen

P.S. I still haven't got IBM HTTP Server, IBM GSK and Tomcat 4.1.12
working under SSL (SSL handled by IHS) - so if you have succeeded please
let me know because I'm still very interested.