Where in the bootstrap class do you add this code?

Thanks,
Subir

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Francois Arcand [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 1:32 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Bug in catalina.sh? Problem using jpda

I'm using Netbean 3.4 on Linux and I don' have any problems. On thing
I'm doing in order debug from the Boostrap class is by adding the
following code:

        try{
            Thread.sleep(10000);
        }catch(java.lang.Exception ex){
            ex.printStackTrace();
        }

This give the time to (in my case Netbean) to properly connect to the jpda.

-- Jeanfrancois