Does Tomcat 3.2.4 use a thread pool by default? If I'm not mistaken, it
does according to the documentation (
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.2-doc/uguide/tomcat_ug.html).
Could someone please confirm this. I think it does using the
PoolTcpConnector class. I believe even if you do not explicitly specify
max_threads, max_spare_threads, min_spare_threads it uses the default that
is specified in the documentation. I wanted someone to confirm this.
We are having problems with our website.The CPU and load on the machine
keeps increasing and never comes down unless we restart Tomcat.
 We use JDK1.3.1, Apache, Tomcat 3.2.4, Linux 7.2.

Thanks in advance,
RS