Hi,

    I can successfully get the servlet name using
ServletConfig.getServletName() but how do I get the class expressed in
the web.xml file? e.g. I have the following:

<servlet id="login">
        <servlet-name>Login</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.gridlab.gridsphere.portlets.core.LoginPortlet</servlet-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>portletID</param-name>

<param-value>org.gridlab.gridsphere.portlets.core.LoginPortlet.129</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <load-on-startup>3</load-on-startup>
</servlet>

    How do I get <servlet-class> ? Also, how could I get other web app
deployment descriptor info such as the id expressed in <servlet id="xxx">?

    Thanks, Jason