Hey,

I am using a controller servlet. Maybe I should be using a filter, instead.

If the action is successful, the location will be the successURL, otherwise, it
will be failureURL. In my controller's init, I use config.getInitParam to get
successURL and failureURL.

In web.xml, I have the init params defined:
    <init-param>
      <param-name>successURL</param-name>
      <param-value>/register/account-changed.jsp</param-value>
    </init-param>

Is there a better way to handle this? I want easy configurability w/o too much
data abstraction.

Maybe I could have the request (link) go directly to the jsp and have a filter
take care of intercepting it, checking the data, and then forwarding it to the
failure (specified in web.xml, I guess). This is more work, but maybe it is
better. Comments, please.

Garrett

=====
Garrett Needs A Job