Check your code plus are you doing things like db access ?

Hari Yellina wrote:

Hi All,

When we are running tomcat as a sever in production environment. After few
days , The load of server is increasing upto 600%. Did any one face the same
problem. We have check everthing and finally came to conclusion that tomcat
is taking the resources. Can anyone help on this issue.

Regards,

Hari.